There has been a growing interest in toxicologic pathology, especially as related to its impact on the safety assessment of pharmaceuticals and chemicals, and in drug development. Thus, there is a growing need for an Illustrated Dictionary of Toxicology Pathology and Safety Science (IDTP) that this dictionary aims to fill. The language of toxicologic pathology may be less familiar to a broad range of safety scientists, especially those involved in the safety evaluation of pharmaceuticals and chemicals. The IDTP format provides the brevity and clarity that the user is not likely to receive in a textbook, even if adequately indexed. With the inclusion of descriptions for terms used in toxicology, drug metabolism/pharmacokinetics, and regulatory science, the scope of the IDTP is considerably broadened and decidedly unique in its appeal to all safety scientists. 691 p.
- Pritam S. Sahota, Editor. BVSc, PhD, MSc, Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology.
- Robert H. Spaet, Editor. BS and MS Degrees in Zoology, PhD in Anatomic and Experimental Pathology, Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology.
- Philip Bentley, Editor. BSc and PhD in Biochemistry, Principal Consultant at Toxicodynamix International LLC, Hendersonville, NC (USA). Et al...
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication date (print): 2019-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4987-5471-2
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-4296-5806-8