While there are several recent books on this emerging field, Veterinary Forensic Medicine and Forensic Sciences sets the bar, covering all relevant aspects in a succinct, easy-to-read, comprehensive format designed to be taught in a single-semester course. Intended to be the premier textbook on veterinary forensic sciences, the book covers the application of veterinary forensic medicine to cases, including the medical perspective as well as law enforcement response, crime scene management, and evidence recovery issues. 497 p.
- Jason H. Byrd, Editor. PhD, D-ABFE, Board Certified Forensic Entomologist and Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Entomology, Associate Director of the William R. Maples Center for Forensic Medicine. University of Florida, College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL (USA).
- Patricia Norris, Editor. DVM, Director of the Veterinary Division Animal Welfare Section of the NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services in North Carolina (USA).
- Nancy Bradley-Siemens, Editor. DVM, Specialized in Shelter Medicine.
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication date (print): 2020-07
- ISBN (print): 978-1-138-56372-8
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-315-12191-8