The new 4th edition of Histopathology of Preclinical Toxicity Studies is now completely in full color and continues to describe the pathology found in drug safety studies in laboratory animals with an evidence-based discussion of the relevance of these findings to the clinical investigation of new drugs for humans. 892 p.
- Peter Greaves. MBChB, FRCPath, Consulting Pathologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Cancer Studies and Molecular Medicine, University of Leicester (UK).
- Publisher: Academic Press (imprint of Elsevier)
- Publication date (print): 2011-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-444-53856-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-444-53861-1