The Practice of Sheep Veterinary Medicine is intended to be a reference text for veterinarians who provide clinical services to sheep producers. It is directed first and foremost at Australian sheep-raising systems, but the approaches described herein will have wide application in all countries where sheep are raised under extensive grazing conditions. 612 p.
- Kym Abbott. MVS, PhD in ovine footroot, Sheep veterinary specialist, Adjunct professor of sheep medicine at the University of Adelaide, Adelaide (Australia); Founding head of the Veterinary School at Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga,
- Publisher: University of Adelaide Press
- Publication date (print): 2018-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-925261-77-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-925261-78-3