Microbiology for Food and Health: Technological Developments and Advances, highlights the innovative microbiological approaches and advances made in the field of microbial food industries. The volume covers the most recent progress in the field of dairy and food microbiology, emphasizing the current progress, actual challenges, and successes of the latest technologies. 340 p.
- Deepak Kumar Verma, Editor. Agricultural science professional, currently a PhD Research Scholar in the specialization of food processing engineering in the Agricultural and Food Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur West Bengal (India).
- Ami R. Patel, Editor. PhD, Assistant Professor in the Division of Dairy and Food Microbiology at the Mansinhbhai Institute of Dairy and Food Technology-MIDFT, Dudhsagar Dairy Campus, Mehsana, Gujarat (India).
- Prem Prakash Srivastav, Editor. PhD, Associate Professor of Food Science and Technology in the Agricultural and Food Engineering Department at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal (India). Et al...
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press
- Publication date (print): 2019-12
- ISBN (print):
- ISBN (ebook PDF):