The ADSA® Foundation is pleased to announce that after untold hours of work by a dedicated group of 171 chapter authors, 18 section editors, and 73 external reviewers, under the leadership of Dr. David Beede, the third edition of Large Dairy Herd Management is available. This edition was developed to help meet the growing information needs of dairy farmers, service professionals, and students worldwide. It brings peer-reviewed dairy science and management information to users in an accessible, easy-to-use format. 1375 p.
- David K. Beede, Editor-in-Chief.
- Publisher: American Dairy Science Association
- Publication date (print): copyright 2017
- ISBN (print): 978-0-9634491-2-2
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-9634491-3-9