Close monitoring of patients during anesthesia is crucial for ensuring positive treatment outcomes and patient safety. The increasing availability of new technologies and the repurposing of older monitors means more patient data is at anesthesiologists' fingertips than ever before. However, this flood of options can be overwhelming. A practical resource for understanding this array of clinical monitoring options in anesthesia, this important text Modern Monitoring in Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care focuses on real-world applications in anesthesia and perioperative care. 210 p.
- Andrew B. Leibowitz, Editor. MD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY (USA).
- Susan Uysal, Editor. PhD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY (USA)
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication date (print): 2020-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-108-44491-0