Small Animal Dental Procedures for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, 2nd Edition brings together all aspects of canine, feline, and exotic animal dentistry for veterinary technicians and nurses. Offering complete coverage of all aspects of dental treatment for dogs, cats, and exotic pets, the book describes techniques for veterinary technicians providing dental care. The new edition includes brand new information on digital radiology, plus updates to current protocols and improved images throughout the book. 273 p.
- Jeanne R. Perrone, Editor. MS, CVT, VTS (Dentistry), VT Dental Training, Plant City, FL (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-10
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-45183-9
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-45185-3