The all-new Equine Hematology, Cytology, and Clinical Chemistry draws on hematology and clinical chemistry information featured in the first edition of Equine Clinical Pathology and adds valuable cytopathology material from Diagnostic Cytology and Hematology of the Horse, making it a truly definitive reference to clinical pathology in equids. Thoroughly updated and expanded throughout, this Second Edition offers more images, more information, and new knowledge for previous chapters and entirely new chapters on bone marrow evaluation and cytopathology. 346 p.
- Raquel M. Walton, Editor.VMD, MS, PhD, DACVP (Clinical Pathology), Clinical Pathologist at IDEXX Laboratories in the Center for Animal Referral and Emergency Services in Langhorne, PA (USA).
- Rick L. Cowell, Editor. DVM, MS, DACVP (Clinical Pathology), Clinical Pathologist at IDEXX Laboratories in Stillwater, OK (USA).
- Amy C. Valenciano, Editor. DVM, MS, DACVP (Clinical Pathology), Clinical Pathologist at IDEXX Laboratories in Dallas, TX (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2021-01
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-50024-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-50022-3