Fully updated and expanded to keep pace with the developments in this area of small animal practice, this third edition of BSAVA Manual of Reptiles covers all aspects of treating reptile patients, including diagnosis, surgical techniques and euthanasia. New contents include chapters dedicated to anatomy and physiology; consideration of the reptile pet trade; and chapters on crocodilians and sea turtles. 521 p.
- Simon J. Girling, Editor. BVMS (Hons), DZooMed, Dip.ECZM (Zoo Health Management), CBiol., FRSB, EurProBiol., FRCVS. The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, Edinburgh (UK).
- Paul Rai, Editor. DVM, Dip.ABVP (Reptile & Amphibian Practice). Beverlie Animal Hospital, Mount Vernon, NY (USA).
- Publisher: BSAVA [British Small Animal Veterinary Association]
- Publication date (print): 2019-06
- ISBN (print): 978-1-905319-79-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-910443-30-9