Linking basic science to clinical application throughout, Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology, 5th Edition, helps students build a stronger clinical knowledge base in the challenging area of pathologic abnormalities. This award-winning text presents key concepts in an understandable, easy-to-understand manner, with full-color illustrations, diagrams, photomicrographs, and pathology photos fully integrated on every page.
- Abraham L. Kierszenbaum. M.D, PhD, Medical (Clinical) Professor Emeritus, Former Chair of the Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, The City University of New York, New York, NY (USA).
- Laura L. Tres. M.D., PhD, Medical (Clinical) Professor Emerita, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, The City University of New York, New York, NY (USA).
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication date (print): 2019-06
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-67321-1
- ISBN (ebook multi-formats): 978-0-323-68380-7; 978-0-323-68378-4; 978-0-323-68379-1; 978-0-323-68381-4