Master the diagnosis and effective treatment of veterinary neurologic disorders! de Lahunta’s Veterinary Neuroanatomy and Clinical Neurology, 5th Edition provides in-depth coverage of the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the nervous system. With this knowledge, you will be able to accurately diagnose the location of neurologic lesions in small animals, horses, and food animals. Practical guidelines explain how to perform neurologic examinations, interpret examination results, and formulate treatment plans. 620 p.
- Alexander de Lahunta, DVM, PhD, DACVIM (Neurology), DACVP (Hon.). James Law Professor of Anatomy-Emeritus, Rye, NH (USA)
- Eric Glass, MS, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology), Section Head, Neurology and Neurosurgery. Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, Tinton Falls, NJ (USA).
- Marc Kent, DVM, DACVIM (Internal Medicine and Neurology), Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery. University of Georgia, Athens, GA (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Publication date (print): 2020-12
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-69611-1
- ISBN (ebook multi-formats): 978-0-323-69612-8; 978-0-323-69613-5; 978-0-323-79504-3; 978-0-323-69614-2.