Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult, Third Edition provides quick access to practical information for managing a veterinary practice. It offers 320 easily referenced topics that present essential details for all things practice management―from managing clients and finances to information technology, legal issues, and planning.This fully updated edition adds 26 new topics, with a further 78 topics significantly updated or expanded. It gives readers a look at the current state of the veterinary field, and teaches how to work in teams, handling human ressources in veterinary practice, conducting staff performance evaluations, communicate with staff and clients, manage money, market a practice, and more. 1008 p.
ACCESS TO COMPANION WEB SITE
Type boundary as password if needed
- Lowell Ackerman, Editor-in-Chief. DCM, DACVD, MBA, MPA, CVA, MRCVS, Internatinal Lecturer, Expert in Veterinary Practice Management.
- Karen E. Felsted, Consulting editor. CPA, MS, DVM, CVPM, PGCert (HE), CVA. PantheraT Veterinary Business Consulting, Dallas, TX (USA).
- Eric D. Garcia, Consulting editor. Veterinary Exclusive IT and Web Marketing Consultant. Tampa, FL (USA). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2020-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-44254-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-44251-6