Acid-Base and Electrolyte Handbook... provides an easy to understand yet comprehensive approach to acid-base and electrolyte balance:
- Covers the physiology of fluids and their effect on acid-base and electrolyte balance
- Offers detailed information on managing acid-base and electrolyte derangements in disease.
- Angela Randels-Thorp, CVT, VTS (ECC, SAIM), Team Director for 1st Pet Veterinary Centers, and Emergency, specialty, and General practice hospital with three locations in Arizona; Lecturer internationally on both critical care and internal medicine topics, including acid-base and electrolyte imbalances.
- David Liss, RVT, VTS (ECC, SAIM), Program Director of a Veterinary Technology program at Platt College in Los Angeles, CA (USA); ICU technician at VCA Veterinary Specialists of the Valley in Woodland Hills, CA (US); Owner of a consulting business, Veterinary Training and Consulting, Inc; Lecturer nationally on critical care topics.
- Publication date (print): 2016-12
- ISBN (print: 978-1-118-64654-0