Llama and Alpaca Care covers all major body systems, herd health, physical examination, nutrition, reproduction, surgery, anesthesia, and multisystem diseases of llamas and alpacas. Written by world-renowned camelid specialists, this comprehensive text offers quick access to the most current knowledge in this area. 838 p.
- Christopher Cebra, VMD, MS, DACVIM, Professor Large Animal Internal Medicine. Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine.
- David E. Anderson, DVM, MS, DACVS, Professor and Head, Large Animal Clinical Sciences. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN (USA), College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Ahmed Tibary, DMV, DSc, PhD, DACT, Professor, Comparative Theriogenology (Equine, Camelid, Ruminants). Washington State University, Pullman, WA (USA), Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine et al…
- Publication date (print): 2014-01
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4377-2352-6
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-4377-2351-9