Emergency care is one of the most important areas of veterinary medicine. Building on the success of the previous editions, the international team of editors and authors have reviewed and updated the manual BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Emergency and Critical Care, 3rd Edition so that it reflects the continued growth in knowledge and understanding in this crucial area while remaining a highly practical resource. 433 p.
- Lesley G. King, Editor. MVB, DipACVECC, DipACVIM. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (USA).
- Amanda Boag, Editor. MA, VetMB, DipECVECC, DipACVIM, DipACVECC, FHEA, MRCVS. Vet Now Limited, Penguin House, Dunfermline, Fife (UK).
- Publisher: BSAVA [British Small Animal Veterinary Association]
- Publication date (print): 2018-04
- ISBN (print): 978-0-905319-64-0
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-910443-26-2