Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine is a comprehensive, practical reference designed to meet the needs of veterinary practitioners and students alike. Covering all aspects of small animal internal medicine, this innovative guide provides clinically relevant material, plus podcasts and continual updates online. Concise, identically-formatted chapters allow readers to quickly find the most essential information for clinical veterinary practice. Contributions from academic and clinical experts cover general medicine subjects, including patient evaluation and management, critical care medicine, preventative care, and diagnostic and therapeutic considerations. 1705 p.
ACCESS COMPANION WEBSITE
Type spleen (as password) if needed.
►The purchase of this ebook includes:
- ebook PDF
- ebook to read online from your desktop
- ebook to read online from your iPad-iPhone
- David S. Bruyette, Editor. DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), Chief Officer. Anivive Lifesciences, Long Beach, CA (USA). Et al...
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-49706-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-49703-6 (2020-03)