A practical and comprehensive guide to rigid endoscopy and endosurgery in small animal practice. Fully illustrated throughout, it covers the clinical treatment of small animals from pre-operative through to post-operative care. With reference to specific procedures, this manual includes guidance on the selection of equipment, surgical techniques, anaesthesia and possible complications. A specialist chapter advising on the treatment of birds, reptiles and small mammals is also included. Clinical Manual of Small Animal Endosurgery will enable veterinarians to develop and improve their endoscopic techniques in clinical practice, as well as providing guidance on referral options for more complex cases. 334 p.
►The purchase of this ebook includes:
- PDF with clickable table of contents, links, figures, & tables in text
- Additional links to open ebook online (Desktop + iPad-iPhone):
Opening on 2 pages
Clickable table of contents + links in text
Search engine bar
Page Printing/Batch Printing
Share by direct URL to QR Code + email
- Alasdair Hotston Moore, ed. RCVS certificates in Small animal surgery, Animal cardiology, Veterinary radiology, Soft tissue surgeon. Bath Veterinary Referrals, Bath, Somerset (UK).
- Rosa Angela Ragni, ed. Veterinary surgeon. Blue Cross Animal Hospital, London (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2012-07
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4051-9001-5