Fracture management has developed rapidly since the first edition of this manual was published. Fully revised and updated, this second edition has an increased focus on operative techniques and includes easy to follow guides with specially commissioned full-colour illustrations. BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Fracture Repair and Management, 2nd Edition covers the background to fracture management, principles of fracture management, repair and management of specific fractures and the treatment and prevention of complications. New chapters address topics such as minimally invasive surgery, orthopaedic implants and bone grafts. 417 p.
- Toby J. Gemill, Editor. BVSc, MVM, DSAS(Orth), DipECVS, MRCVS. Willows Referral Service, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands (UK).
- Dylan N. Clements, Editor. BSc, BVSc, PhD, DSAS(Orth), DipECVS, MRCVS. Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies and The Roslin Institute. The University of Edinburgh, Hospital for Small Animals, Easter Bush Veterinary Centre, Roslin,Midlothian (UK).
- Publisher: BSAVA [British Small Animal Veterinary Association]
- Publication date (print): 2016-06
- ISBN (print Paperback): 978-1-905-31968-8