The most effective, practical approach to the recognition and management of cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary medicine, MANUAL OF CANINE AND FELINE CARDIOLOGY, 4th Edition takes a user-friendly approach to the challenges and conditions you encounter in everyday practice. This completely revised and updated edition includes vital information on diagnostic modalities and techniques, therapeutic options, surgical procedures, and pharmaceutical management of the dog and cat cardiac patient. This invaluable, practical reference covers the full breadth of canine and feline cardiology diagnosis and management in a straightforward and clinically focused format. 449 p.
- Larry P. Tilley, DVM, DACVIM (Internal Medicine), President, Consultant. VetMed Consultants, Inc., Lexington, MA (USA); New Mexico Veterinary Specialty Referral Center, Santa Fe, NM (USA).
- Francis W. K. Smith, Jr., DVM, DACVIM (Internal Medicine & Cardiology), Vice President, Clinical Assistant Professor. VetMed Consultants, Inc., Lexington, MA (USA); Tufts University, North Grafton, MA (USA), Department of Medicine, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Mark Oyama, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology), Associate Professor. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (USA), Department of Clinical Studies, School of Veterinary Medicine. [Et al...].
- Publication date (print): 2007-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4160-2398-2