A popular book amongst veterinary students and veterinary anaesthesia residents, the new edition of Veterinary Anaesthesia: Principles to Practice continues to be a comprehensive textbook covering the key principles of veterinary anaesthesia, encompassing a wide range of species. Fully revised, the information is summarised in a simple, accessible format to help readers navigate and locate relevant information quickly. Filled with technical and species-based chapters, it offers a quick reference guide to analgesic infusions, as well as emergency drug dose charts for canines, felines, and equines. 1991 p.
- Alexabdra H.A. Dugdale. MA, VetMB, PhD, PGCert (LTHE), DVA, Dip.ECVAA, FHEA, MRCVS. ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists CVS, Cheshire (UK)
- Georgina Beaumont. BVSc (Hons), MANZCVS (Veterinary Anaesthesia, Emergencia & Critical Care, Dip.ECVAA, MRCVS. Christopher Beaumont Consulting Ltd,, Manchester Veterinary Specialists, Manchester (UK).
- Carl Bradbrook. BVSC, CertVA, Dip.ECVAA, MRCVS. Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists, Winchester (UK). Et al...
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-07
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-24677-0
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-24675-6