This comprehensive volume Biotechnologies Applied to Animal Reproduction: Current Trends Trends and Practical Applications for Reproductive Management focuses on recent trends and new technologies used in the management of reproduction in major farm animals, focusing on both males and females of bovine, equine and porcine species. With chapters written by scientists who specialize in their respective topics, the volume presents a selection of different technologies that have been developed to assure reproductive success by improving reproductive efficiency, generating germplasm banks, and maintaining genetic diversity in cattle, horses, and pigs. 353 p.
- Juan Carlos Gardon, Editor. MSc, PhD, Professor. Department of Animal Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Veterinary and Experimental Sciences, Catholic University of Valencia, San Vicente Martir (UCV), Valencia (Spain).
- Katy Satué, Editor. MSc, PhD, Professor.. Department of Animal Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the CEU-Cardinal Herrera University, Valencia (Spain).
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press
- Publication date (print): 2020-11
- ISBN (print): 978-1-77188-871-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-367-81752-7