This Handbook is a comprehensive resource on the anatomy and physiology of dogs and cats, with comparisons to horses, birds, and ruminants. Organized by body system with a comparative approach, the book follows a unique format by addressing anatomy separately from physiology for clarity and improved comprehension... 162 p.
- Robin Sturtz, DVM, iAssociate Director of the Veterinary Technology program. Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY (USA). And Associate Veterinarian at The Cat Hospital in Williston Park, NY (USA).
- Lori Asprea, LVT, Licensed veterinary technologist at Animal Medical Center in New York City, NY (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2012-09
- ISBN (print): 978-0-8138-2264-8
- ISBN (ebook: 978-1-118-40584-0