The prevalence of urinary tract diseases and disorders in small animal practice is higher than ever. The 2nd edition of Canine and Feline Nephrology and Urology makes it easy to find the information you need to accurately diagnose and manage diseases and disorders of the urinary tract in dogs and cats. Its concise outline format features practical clinical content, line drawings that clearly illustrate the initiation and progression of disease, photographs that demonstrate the clinical appearance of various lesions, and tables and boxes that offer essential information at a glance. 532 p.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Evidence-based coverage of hot topics such as the relationship between behavioral stressors and urinary tract disease, treatments for idiopathic cystitis, and dietary modifications for the prevention and treatment of urinary tract problems helps you provide the latest and best care for your patients.
- Concise, need-to-know information about renal and lower urinary tract pathophysiology provides essential background for clinical application.
- Dennis Chew, Professor of Veterinary Clinical Sciences. College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (USA).
- Stephen DiBartola, Professor of Medicine, Associate Dean for Administration and Curriculum, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences and Veterinary Administration. College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (USA).
- Patricia Schenck, Section Chief, Endocrine Diagnostic Section. Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health, Michigan State University, Lansing, MI (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2011-11
- ISBN (print): 9780-7216-8178-8