Veterinary Quarterly is an international open access journal which publishes high quality review articles and original research in the field of veterinary science and animal diseases. The journal publishes research on a range of different animal species and topics including:
- Economically important species such as domesticated and non-domesticated farm animals, including avian and poultry diseases
- Companion animals (dogs, cats, horses, pocket pets and exotics)
- Wildlife species
- Infectious diseases
- Treatment including pharmacology and vaccination
There is no PDF attached to this notice, to get all the free issues, just click on ARCHIVES below
- J. H. (Han) van der Kolk, Editor-in-Chief. Specialized in Equine Medicine. Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine, Swiss Institute for Equine Medicine (ISME), Vetsuisse Faculty, ALP Haras, University of Bern, Länggassstrasse 124, 3012 Bern (Switzerland).
- Merran Govendir, Associate editor. Specialized in Veterinary Pharmacology, Associate Professor. Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney (Australia).
- Nick Cave, Associate editor. Specialized in Small Animal Medicine & Nutrition. Institute of Veterinary, Animal, and Biomedical Sciences, Massey University (New Zealand).
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Group
- First published: 1979---
- Online ISSN: 1875-5941