Every clinician that has an interest in veterinary diagnostic imaging should have this reference! Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound, 4th Edition provides in-depth coverage of the latest techniques, applications, and developments in veterinary ultrasonography. It shows how ultrasonography can be an indispensable part of your diagnostic workup for everything from cardiac and hepatic disease to detached retinas and intestinal masses. All-new content on internal medicine is integrated throughout the text, addressing disease processes and pathologies, their evaluation, and treatment. Written by expert educators John S. Mattoon, Rance K. Sellon, and Clifford R. Berry. 730 p.
- John S. Mattoon, Editor. DVM, DACVR. Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 'USA).
- Rance K. Sellon, Editor. DVM, PhD, Dipl.ACVIM (Small Animal Internal Medicine; Oncology), Associate Professor. Veterinary Clinical Sciences Washington State University Pullman, WA (USA).
- Clifford R. Berry, Editor. DVM, DACVR, Courtesy Professor SACS, University of Florida Gainesville, FL USA); Academic Coordinator Vet-CT Apex NC (USA).
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication date (print): 2020-10
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-53337-9
- ISBN (ebooks multi-formats): 978-0-323-53333-1; 978-0-323-53354-6; 978-0-323-53329-4